Cairo & Alex
- Spending time in one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Visit the Egyptian Museum
- Visit the Sphinx & Pyramids
- Shopping in the Perfume Mall
- visiting Alexandria Library and Qaitbay Castle
- Pick Up Point —————- Your Hotel
- Tour Length —————- two Day
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full Refund
Discover the beauty on a full day tour of Cairo, with round-trip bus service from Hurghada. Relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the long journey.
Upon arrival, the Egyptologist guide will take you to Giza to see the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Admire breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza while exploring the funerary temples of Khufu, Khufu, and Mycenos. Learn the story of how temples were built.
Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of the mythical beast reclining with the body of a lion and the face of the pharaoh Khafre. Go to the opposite valley temple, attributed to the pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the ancient engineering feat.
After lunch, head to downtown Cairo to explore the artifacts at the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square and visit the mall for a fun shopping spree. The museum’s collections, designed by French architect Marcel Dorgnon, include 120,000 pieces of art from the predynastic era to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman eras. Learn about the art of mummification in ancient Egypt. At the end of the first day, you go to Nile Cruise to sleep.
The next day, you will depart from Cairo in an air-conditioned bus to Alexandria, and start your journey for the second day with a visit to the Alexandria Library, where you look at the knowledge and the marvels there, and then you will go to Qaitbay Castle and then lunch before the return trip to Hurghada begins.
- Transfers from Hurghada to Cairo and back by air-conditioned bus
- English guide
- Tours and tickets as per program
- Lunch in Cairo at a local restaurant (excluding drinks)
- any costs not mentioned in the program