Cairo By Car
- Spending time in one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Visit the Egyptian Museum
- Visit the Sphinx & Pyramids
- Shopping in the Perfume Mall
- Pick Up Point —————- Your Hotel
- Tour Duration—————- One Day
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full Refund
Discover the beauty on a full day tour of Cairo, with round-trip car service from Hurghada. Relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the long journey.
Upon arrival, your Egyptologist guide will take you to Giza to see the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Get stunning views of the Pyramids of Giza as you explore the funerary temples at Khufu, Khufu, and Mycenos. Learn the story of how temples were built.
Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of the mythical beast reclining with the body of a lion and the face of the pharaoh Khafre. Go to the opposite valley temple, attributed to the pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the ancient engineering feat.
After lunch, head to downtown Cairo to explore the artifacts in the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square and visit the Mall for a nice shopping spree. Designed by French architect Marcel Dorgnon, the museum’s collections number 120,000 pieces of art from the pre-dynastic era to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman eras. Learn about the art of mummification in ancient Egypt before returning to Hurghada.
- Transfers from Hurghada to Cairo and back by air-conditioned bus
- English guide
- Tours and tickets as per program
- Lunch in Cairo at a local restaurant (excluding drinks)
- any costs not mentioned in the program