Cairo Two Days
- Spending time in one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Visit the Egyptian Museum
- Visit the Sphinx & Pyramids
- Shopping in the Perfume Mall
- Visit ancient Egypt , Khan Al-Khalily & Citadel of Salaheldin
- Pick Up Point —————- Your Hotel
- Tour Length —————- two Day
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full Refund
- Discover the beauty on a two-day full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip bus service from Hurghada. Relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the long journey.
- Upon arrival, the Egyptologist guide will take you to Giza to see the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza while exploring the funerary temples of Khufu, Khufu, and Mycenos. Learn the story of how temples were built.
- Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of the mythical beast reclining with the body of a lion and the face of the pharaoh Khafre. Go to the opposite valley temple, attributed to the pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the ancient engineering feat.
- After lunch, head to downtown Cairo to explore the artifacts at the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square. The museum’s collections, designed by French architect Marcel Dorgnon, include 120,000 pieces of art from the predynastic period to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman eras. Learn about the art of mummification in ancient Egypt and visit the mall for a fun shopping spree. At the end of the first day, you go to Nile Cruise to sleep.
- The next day, an air-conditioned car is waiting for you to complete your trip, and your trip for the second day begins with a visit to Salah El-Din Castle, and then a visit to Khan El-Khalili, then we go to lunch and continue our journey with a vision of ancient Egypt, where you look at the knowledge and masterpieces of urban design there, and then start the journey back to Hurghada.
- Transfers from Hurghada to Cairo and back by air-conditioned bus
- english guied
- Tours and tickets as per program
- Lunch in Cairo at a local restaurant (excluding drinks)
- any costs not mentioned in the program