Private Luxor Tour
- Visit Karnak Temple
- Delicious food in the most famous restaurants in Luxor
- visit the temple of queen Hatshepsut
- Know about history of Egypt
- watch the colossi of Memnon
- Visit Valley of the Kings
- Pick Up Point —————- Your Hotel
- Tour Length —————- 14 Hours
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full Refund
Travel back to Ancient Egypt on a full-day car tour to Luxor from Hurghada, and enjoy by watching the temple of Egyptian pharaohs. Transfer by privet air-conditioned car early in the morning for the 4-hour drive to Luxor (ancient Thebes). Enjoy views of the Nile in Upper Egypt.
when you arrival in Luxor an Egyptologist guide will take you on a tour to Egyptian monuments, explaining their significance in ancient times. First, stop at the 3,400-year-old Colossi of Memnon, and watch statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III.
Go to the temple built for Queen Hatshepsut and valley of kings, one of Ancient Egypt’s most fascinating characters. Your guide will tell you more about this female pharaoh and the temple built for her as you look at the portico, terraces of columns, statues and reliefs.
Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant, before exploring the Temple of Karnak, one of the most spectacular temples of the ancient world. Admire the centuries-old hieroglyphs and paintings, as well as numerous churches and temples .
Transfer back through the Nile Valley of Upper Egypt for a late drop off back in Hurghada and the end .
- Transfers to Luxor from Hurghada and back by air-conditioned bus
- English guide
- Tours and tickets as per program
- Lunch in Luxor at a local restaurant (excluding drinks)
- any costs not mentioned in the program
- valley of kings and Queens (You can add them with extra money)